Course Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python – Learn Python like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games!
What you´ll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most request skills of 2017!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you both versions of Python (2 and 3) so you can easily adapt your skill set to either version!
With over 100 lectures and more than 10 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
Python Object and Data Structure Basics
Python Comparison Operators
Methods and Functions
Milestone Project – 1
Object Oriented Programming
Errors and Exceptions Handling
Milestone Project – 2
Modules and Packages
Final Capstone Python Project
Advanced Python Modules
Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures
Bonus Material – Introduction to GUIs
BONUS SPECIAL OFFERS