Analyze data quickly and easily with Python‘s powerful pandas library! All datasets included — beginners welcome!
What you´ll learn
- Perform a multitude of data operations in Python’s popular “pandas” library including grouping, pivoting, joining and more!
- Learn hundreds of methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
- Possess a strong understanding of manipulating 1D, 2D, and 3D data sets
- Resolve common issues in broken or incomplete data sets
- Basic / intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software (common functions, vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, booleans) etc
Welcome to the most comprehensive Pandas course available on Udemy! An excellent choice for both beginners and experts looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Python libraries in the world!
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python offers 19+ hours of in-depth video tutorials on the most powerful data analysis toolkit available today. Lessons include:
Why learn pandas?
If you’ve spent time in a spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets and are eager to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python introduces you to the popular Pandas library built on top of the Python programming language.
Pandas is a powerhouse tool that allows you to do anything and everything with colossal data sets — analyzing, organizing, sorting, filtering, pivoting, aggregating, munging, cleaning, calculating, and more!
I call it “Excel on steroids”!
Over the course of more than 19 hours, I’ll take you step-by-step through Pandas, from installation to visualization! We’ll cover hundreds of different methods, attributes, features, and functionalities packed away inside this awesome library. We’ll dive into tons of different datasets, short and long, broken and pristine, to demonstrate the incredible versatility and efficiency of this package.
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python is bundled with dozens of datasets for you to use. Dive right in and follow along with my lessons to see how easy it is to get started with pandas!
Whether you’re a new data analyst or have spent years (*cough* too long *cough*) in Excel, Data Analysis with pandas and Python offers you an incredible introduction to one of the most powerful data toolkits available today!
Who is the target audience?
- Data analysts and business analysts
- Excel users looking to learn a more powerful software for data analysis
- Installation and Setup
- DataFrames I
- DataFrames II
- DataFrames III
- Working with Text Data
- Merging, Joining, and Concatenating
- Working with Dates and Times
- Input and Output
- Options and Settings