Se você é fera em BI, a Microsoft está com uma vaga aberta para trabalhar como Premier Field Engineer (PFE) na tecnologia de BI e Analytics.
Os interessados deverão se inscrever no Microsoft Careers clique aqui.
Abaixo uma pequena descrição do que é requerido:
Locations: Brazil, São Paulo
Job families: Services (engineering)
Teams: Consultanting services
Submission ID Data Insights PFE Brazil – DSE SQLBI/PowerBI/Analytics
Premier Field Engineer
Cost Center Sao Paulo
Job Level Full-Time Employee
Employment Type High
Justification for Hire
The Premier Field Engineering team (PFE) provides technical support for Microsoft´s Premier customers world-wide through onsite and remote support services. As a part of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization, PFE partners with Commercial Technical Support (CTS) and Enterprise Services to drive customer health and strengthen Microsoft technology adoption. PFEs act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical troubleshooting support and problem resolution for Product Support Services and corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management. You should have at least 3-5 years of experience with all versions of SQL Server Business Intelligence (2016, 2014, 2012). This position is targeted for both dedicated support roles and short term reactive support and proactive engagements where overnight travel is required. Travel requirements vary regionally and could involve up to 70% overnight travel. You will need to possess a current passport or be able to obtain passport within 90 days of hire. You should be available for travel dispatch 24x7x365. Portuguese speaking is mandatory. Remote applicantes will not be considered.
Required Skills and Experience:
- All versions of SQL Server (2016 2014, 2012, 2008 R2).
- Practical experience solving performance problems, query tuning and optimization.
- Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science. Will consider related equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Ability to handle challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, being available 24×7 and professionally communicating to all parties involved.??
- Advanced Knowledge and technical profeciency in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2012/2014/2016.
- Advanced Knowledge and technical profeciency in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012/2014/2016.
- Advanced Knowledge and technical profeciency in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2012/2014/2016.
- Advanced Knowledge and technical profeciency in PowerBI
- Advanced Knowledge and technical profeciency in BI (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Solid knowledge in multidimention model and Data Warehouse scenarios
- Proven Experience in Microsoft SQL Server BI components upgrade(SSRS, SSAS, DTS/SSIS) and PowerBI
- Knowlegde in correlate Bi products (Datazen, Power View, PowerPivot, Data Quality Services, APS/PDW,Excel,Sharepoint, Dashboards).
- Proven experience in high availability scenarions for BI stack (scale-out scenarios).
- Required programming language knowlege: DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) and MDX (Multidimensional Expressions).
- Sizing knowledge for Business Intelligence solutions
- Solid Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and best practices recommendation for performance, high availability and security.
Desirable knowledge: o APS/PDW o Big Data o Azure Machine Learning, R Server o MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) scenarios o Data Mining (SSAS) o T-SQL, C#/VB.NET e/ou PowerShell o Windows Server eArchitecture and Active Directory (AD) o Network protocols and Internet
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-470: Recertification for MCSE: Business Intelligence
- 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
- Act as a resource for on-going SQL planning and deployment.
- Help with analysis of migration to new SQL environments.
- Provide SQL workshops and training for customer’s existing support staff.
- Deliver timely and high quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, knowledge transfer, and opportunity generation. Handle customer issues and sub-cases to ensure timely and high quality resolution of all issues.
- Develop and implement strategies for providing facilitative support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated deployments.
- Develop relationships with technical directors or lead architects for the technology you support resulting in more participation in planning and improved satisfaction in support consulting.
- Partner with Premier Technical Account Managers to effectively handle hot-sites including documented action plans and daily status updates for the customer and Microsoft management.
- Develop working relationships within the PFE Organization that result in increased collaboration and mutual support in fulfilling our customer mission.
- Develop a working relationship with MCS and field staff at your accounts that results in increased collaboration and mutual support in achieving each other’s goals.
- Execute formal post-mortem process on closure of critical issues.
- Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and to efficiently resolve customer problems.